Thursday, January 6, 2011

Bad Days

For several years now, I have been battling through a nasty family court battle. Today was just another one of those days that I wish I could put behind me.
The only good thing that comes out of days like today is that I get to prove my faith and yet again, show just how messed up our court systems have become.
Some day, all the wrongs will be righted and redemption will be served, cold mind you, but served none-the-less.

As for things on the business front, we are getting closer and closer. A new grant package has been thrown our direction that will hopefully put an end to all of this non-stop battling over every tiny detail. Banks crack me up now with all of the stipulations, regulations and unending paperwork. Reuse and recycle apparently doesn't fit into their mentality!

I just read through some interesting facts on some things that happened on this day in history. President Roosevelt sure didn't do us much justice. It is amazing to look back and see just how much the decisions of yesterday can still have a last affect on us after all of these years. Hopefully, the voice of the American people will be heard this time around in the 112th Congress and maybe even trickle down to the Senate. I doubt it, but as those lottery commercials say, "yeah, you never know."

No comments:

Post a Comment