Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Illness

I woke up late this morning and not feeling very well at all. It is difficult to struggle through things sometimes for me. You see, about a year ago I was diagnosed with MS. Today is a rough day for me. I coughed and hacked most of the night last night, which left me exhausted today. I have severe tremors in my right arm and also in my leg. I am attempting to relax and do as little as possible. There are still phone calls to make, emails to send and paperwork that needs to be done....
We are still working on getting the final dates set for our gas lease and getting finalized paperwork for our first loan for the biomass business. Nothing seems to be progessing fast enough. We sit right on the edge of moving forward with a dream and a purpose that will not only help us but will help the local agricultural economy. Maybe we can get this done within the next couple of days but, if I continue feeling like this it is going to make it difficult. It is difficult to talk on the phone when all you do is cough.
Not much else to report as of right now. I think I will attempt to rest until chore time this afternoon. Hopefully that will help me feel better, that and some good sinus meds....
God Bless and stay well....

No comments:

Post a Comment